Schneider Active Harmonic Filters are:
- A complete solution for harmonic filtering that meets every harmonic standard around the world.
- Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and load balancing device independent of or in conjunction with harmonic mitigation.
- Network voltage: 208-480 VAC, up to 15 kV with custom transformers
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Harmonic compensation: H2 to H50, discrete spectrum cancellation; global or selectable
- Ultra fast response at < 2 cycles
- Ambient temperature: 0� to 40�C, derate 2% per degree C up to 50�C
- Contamination levels (IEC 60721-3-3)
- Altitude: 0 to 1000m (3300ft) above sea level - over 1000m derate 1% for each additional 100m
- Product standards: UL, cUL, CSA, ABS, C-Tick, CE marked models available
- Humidity: up to 95%, non condensing
- Corrective Capability: < 5% TDD(I) & to near unity displacement power factor
- HMI Display: Touchpad display with graphics
- Enclosure: N1, UL Type 12, IP30, IP54, CH (Chassis)
- Communication: 4 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet IP.
- Flexible and scalable
- Easy sizing and independent of system impedance
- Simple selection spreadsheet - no need for harmonic studies
- Simple installation and ease of expansion
- Peace of mind:
- Achieves compliance with any harmonic standard anywhere around the world when sized correctly
- Compatible with generator sources, UPS sources
- Ensures energy efficiency by optimizing transformer and cable capacities;
- reduces utility power factor penalties; and saves the cost of generation and transmission of reactive and harmonic current (non active currents)
- Maximises up time when used for harmonic and/or power factor correction.
- Anywhere nonlinear loads are present:
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation)