Varlogic controllers permanently monitor the reactive power of the installation and control the connection and disconnection of capacitor steps in order to obtain the targeted power factor.
- Microprocessor controlled relay
- Display of voltage, current, Active power, Reactive power. THD Voltage, THD current.
- Alarm indication for defective steps, low power Factor.
- Automatic detection and usage of optimum capacitors.
- 4-Quadrant operation for Generator application
- Dual Power Factor contact for EB -DG application.
- Current measuring 10mA - 5A
- Higher resolution
- Communicates on the Modbus network(NRC12)
- Phase - Neutral
- Phase - Phase
- Microprocessor relay
- Easy programmable
- Easy installation
- APFC panels
- Detuned Harmonic APFC panels