Phase Failure Relays
Power line transducers are suitable for measuring electrical parameters like AC voltage, current, frequency, PF, KW, KVAR and also for DC signal isolation. They are best suited for MCC and PCC panels, AMF panels, SCADA systems, PLCs for data acquisition and metering.
Types: Voltage, Current, Frequency Transducers
- Power Transducers
- Power Factor Transducer
- Active Power Transducer
- Reactive Power Transducer
- Isolation Transducers
- Fully solid state electronic design.
- Rugged to withstand harsh environments
- Load independent outputs
- Galvanically isolated signals
- Accuracy class: 0.5% (Optional 0.2%)
- Self or auxiliary powered
- CT burden : less than 0.5 VA