Schneider Detuned reactors for power factor correction in highly polluted networks.
Detuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuating the amplification of harmonics on highly polluted networks and to protecting the different components of the installation. They form a complete product range from 6 to 100 kVAr and are available in the most common tunings like 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltage of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be chosen according to the capacitors they are associated with.
Technical data :
- Anti rust coating
- thermal probe with no volt contact
- standard: IEC 60289, EN 60289
- long service life improved by a wide range with the right sizing to fit all risk of harmonics
- Peace of mind:
- safety operating mechanism provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs minimum maintenance
- Power quality supplied: limitation of pollution to the network.